Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Clegwell pupils
Hebburn had 2 John Diamond's. The one I knew was into Local football and local history but sadly is now in Hawthorn Care Home.
Jimmy Snell worked at RW Transmissions as a Fitter in the 1960s and lived on Lukes Lane. I think someone said he moved over the river to North Shields/Whitley Bay. Jimmy was a nice fella and I hope someone can tell us if he's still around. He was a good singer..
- Clegwell pupils - Mac Hardy November 2, 2020, 2:33 pm
- Re: Clegwell pupils - Ged November 2, 2020, 3:11 pm
- Re: Clegwell pupils - N44 November 2, 2020, 3:24 pm
- Re: Clegwell pupils - Davy November 2, 2020, 8:15 pm
- Re: Clegwell pupils - Mac Hardy November 2, 2020, 10:23 pm
- Re: Clegwell pupils - tom barker November 5, 2020, 2:09 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.