Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Heworth 1930...
the smithy norman,was in a very narrow but long yard between the stoneygate end of ridley terrace and the school entrance, and as far as i can remember was"gee,s", blacksmiths, i don,t know if it was on any maps,it was still there mid fifties.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Heworth 1930... - Heworth November 14, 2020, 12:00 am
- Header Photo 'Then & Now' - James Goring November 14, 2020, 8:58 am
- Re: Heworth 1930... - alan la ruste November 14, 2020, 9:39 am
- Re: Heworth 1930... - Barrie Mortimer November 14, 2020, 2:30 pm
- Re: Heworth 1930... - George November 15, 2020, 12:36 pm
- Re: Heworth 1930... - alan la ruste November 15, 2020, 9:04 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.