Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Posted by Allan Campbell on November 16, 2020, 8:43 pm, in reply to "Shocking...
Don itís not too shocking. The chap will have travelling time plus labour and will have to probably disconnect back to the main panel plus certify what he has done. Call out charges can be £50 to £ 90 thatís what they were a few years ago.
If you leave it OK but otherwise you have transport costs and will it work in new house How old is it ? It would then have to certified again. That would be a condition of mortgage or tenancy maybe. The purchase of a new could include installation but maybe not during this lockdown.
Our heating boiler is having its annual service in 10 days that cost will be £ 11 think.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Shocking... - Don Scott November 16, 2020, 7:54 pm
- Re: Shocking... - Allan Campbell November 16, 2020, 8:43 pm
- Re: Shocking... - Elizabeth November 16, 2020, 10:27 pm
- Re: Shocking... - Eddy Nesbitt. November 16, 2020, 10:27 pm
- Re: Shocking... - Liz Dance November 16, 2020, 10:35 pm
- Re: Shocking... - Barry Cram November 17, 2020, 6:02 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.