Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Dating this pic...
Good old Gem, and it was a gem to us kids after the really downtrodden Theatre Royal which had seen better days. Having said that they both were the mainstay of our wartime entertainment. I remember seeing Technicolor for the first time at the Theatre Royal...it was magic!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Wreigh Street, looking over Argyle Street... - Wreigh Street November 18, 2020, 12:00 am
- Re: Wreigh Street, looking over Argyle Street... - N44 November 18, 2020, 9:06 am
- Re: Wreigh Street, looking over Argyle Street... - Allan Campbell November 18, 2020, 9:41 am
- Dating this pic... - BJC November 18, 2020, 7:41 pm
- Re: Dating this pic... - Elizabeth November 18, 2020, 10:32 pm
- Re: Dating this pic... - Lilian November 19, 2020, 11:56 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.