Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: When was Station Road bridge built
Hello Billy D,
Thank you for letting us know about the article in the Gazette - much appreciated.
Last year, when Norman (Dunn)
posted the close-up pic of the posters (below)
, Don Scott said that they are posters for the three Jarrow cinemas, Empire, Kino (later renamed Regal)
and the Picture House.
One thing that we mustn’t ignore, is the possibility that the films shown on the posters, which were released in 1920 and 1921, could have been repeats, shown at a much later date.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- When was Station Road bridge built - Brian January 5, 2021, 8:39 am
- Re: When was Station Road bridge built - Norman Dunn January 5, 2021, 9:57 am
- Re: When was Station Road bridge built - BJC January 6, 2021, 10:07 am
- Re: When was Station Road bridge built - Billy D January 6, 2021, 12:18 pm
- Images of Station Bridge... - BJC January 6, 2021, 7:14 pm
- Re: When was Station Road bridge built - paul gilligan January 6, 2021, 10:23 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.