Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Covid jab
Posted by Allan Campbell on January 11, 2021, 9:17 am, in reply to "Covid jab
Bill talking to some Hebburn folk yesterday. They tell us that some 74 yrs old have had the jab no ill effects.
It will be inevitable that there will be people who have a reaction to the vaccine, thatís the way of the world in all things.
South Tyneside seems to be ahead of us down here in Harrogate but that could just be supplies getting to local vaccination points. Our vaccination point looks as if itís going to be the Yorkshire Showground or the Events Centre and itís probably getting up to speed.
There is going to be a 12 interval between the two jabs.
The main problem is that one vaccine has to be stored at -72 degrees. The other ok in the fridge.
The biggest difficulty is people having to get out of heavy clothing get jab and redress and wait for 15 min in case of reaction. That all requires a lot of space and some doctors just do not have the space.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Covid jab - Bill Wallace January 11, 2021, 1:04 am
- Re: Covid jab - Brian January 11, 2021, 6:31 am
- Re: Covid jab - peter cook January 11, 2021, 8:45 am
- Re: Covid jab - Peter January 11, 2021, 9:03 am
- Re: Covid jab - Allan Campbell January 11, 2021, 9:17 am
- Re: Covid jab - Mac Hardy January 11, 2021, 1:26 pm
- Re: Covid jab - AJG January 11, 2021, 5:23 pm
- Re: Covid jab - Bill Wallace January 13, 2021, 12:46 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.