Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Davy you must have missed info that says how they did it
There was an item a few weeks ago on the news.
This virus is in some ways similar to I think it was Ebola and SARS which they have been working on for some years. It appears that that research gave them a head start on this virus they just had to adapt their research to fit this virus.
They are not just sitting around waiting for some BUG to appear they are researching other possibilities .
Itís called preventative research or in laymanís term being ahead of the game.
They will have done a good job. Of course some people will have a reaction to the vaccine, thatís inevitable. Just like I cannot have certain antibiotics.
So your concerns are baseless. You have got the wrong info.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Covid jab - Bill Wallace January 11, 2021, 1:04 am
- Re: Covid jab - Brian January 11, 2021, 6:31 am
- Re: Covid jab - peter cook January 11, 2021, 8:45 am
- Re: Covid jab - Peter January 11, 2021, 9:03 am
- Re: Covid jab - Allan Campbell January 11, 2021, 9:17 am
- Re: Covid jab - Mac Hardy January 11, 2021, 1:26 pm
- Re: Covid jab - AJG January 11, 2021, 5:23 pm
- Re: Covid jab - Bill Wallace January 13, 2021, 12:46 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.