Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: COVID Jab
Posted by George on January 13, 2021, 12:54 pm, in reply to "Re: COVID Jab
Thank you Dexy. That information was welcome and comforting although conflicting with comments by some doctors.
Has anyone on this board had the second vaccination? As with most who were expecting a second after three weeks, I was disappointed but agree with the programme to give protection to as many as possible as quickly as possible. This in itself increases the overall protection.
Matt Hancock got it wrong when he advises me to consider I have the virus. Surely he means I should consider everyone else to be infected. Likewise the senior policeman who wants to give one warning when the law is broken. Why? I am aware that Law and Rules are not the same. However, If someone is demonstrating life threatening actions, shouldn't arrest must follow immediately?
- COVID Jab - Mac Hardy January 13, 2021, 9:34 am
- Re: COVID Jab - Elizabeth January 13, 2021, 9:58 am
- Re: COVID Jab - Mac Hardy January 13, 2021, 10:06 am
- Re: COVID Jab - Dexy January 13, 2021, 10:40 am
- Re: COVID Jab - George January 13, 2021, 12:54 pm
- Re: COVID Jab time frame. - John Shearer January 13, 2021, 12:41 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.