Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Posted by alan la ruste on January 23, 2021, 12:47 pm, in reply to "Re: Vaccine
hi alan, i had my"jab" on wednesday night at old fold road gateshead,the jab went well, but on thursday night i had the "shakes" for around half an hour,could not stop my hands and arms shaking,then it subsided and has not returned,i had headache yesterday but that slowly went away, and i have been fine since.
- Vaccine - Alan Young January 23, 2021, 9:52 am
- Re: Vaccine - John Shearer January 23, 2021, 10:50 am
- Re: Vaccine - alan la ruste January 23, 2021, 12:47 pm
- Re: Vaccine - James Goring January 23, 2021, 1:13 pm
- Re: Vaccine - George January 23, 2021, 1:30 pm
- Re: Vaccine - Jackie (McPadden) Bone January 25, 2021, 1:47 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.