Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Posted by George on January 23, 2021, 1:30 pm, in reply to "Vaccine
Most of those who had mass vaccination when called up for national service experienced similar ailments. I remember thinking I was going to die. Upon reporting sick (in battle dress, tin hat, great coat and best boots) there was quite a crowd of young anxious squadies all feeling the same The solution. Scrub the floors, clean the bogs and then report back the next day if you still felt ill. Remarkable cure.
- Vaccine - Alan Young January 23, 2021, 9:52 am
- Re: Vaccine - John Shearer January 23, 2021, 10:50 am
- Re: Vaccine - James Goring January 23, 2021, 1:13 pm
- Re: Vaccine - George January 23, 2021, 1:30 pm
- Re: Vaccine - Jackie (McPadden) Bone January 25, 2021, 1:47 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.