Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Caravans v B&B
Posted by Allan Campbell on January 27, 2021, 18:30:23, in reply to "Re: Caravans
The most expensive Caravan Club sites are about £29 - 33 per night. You can come and go as you please. Get up and go to bed as you will.
If I go out on the bike Ann can sit and read etc. I can shower, have lunch and maybe go to nearby town village etc. Or just sit and read etc.
B&B this June for 2 people cheapest about £56 going up to £120+. In Seahouses area. We would be paying £25 per night.
Itís up to you how you spend you £.
We have a 9 week holiday in France for £3,000 that about £47 per day.
Caravanning is a lifestyle that suits us perfectly. More often than not there are very few B&B or lower priced hotels where we go. But we have hired a cottages.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- caravan and trailer - ken wood January 26, 2021, 14:22:02
- Re: caravan and trailer - Barry Cram January 26, 2021, 15:14:56
- Re: caravan and trailer - Allan Campbell January 26, 2021, 17:46:24
- Re: caravan and trailer - Mac Cummings January 27, 2021, 10:33:58
- Re: Caravans - Allan Campbell January 27, 2021, 12:03:28
- Re: Caravans - Davy January 27, 2021, 12:46:15
- Re: Caravans v B&B - Allan Campbell January 27, 2021, 18:30:23
- Re: Caravans - Mac Cummings January 27, 2021, 14:09:15
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.