Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: A snowy Ellison St tonight
Nice photo Norman from your Matthew,it reminds me of a photo that you posted in recent years at Christmas time which had been taken maybe in the forties of the same shot,lots of snow from the bottom of Ellison st out side ofLeslies with St Andrews church covered in snow such a lovey photo,it would be nice to show the two of them together,as a JAMES GORING Then and Now cheers
- A snowy Ellison St tonight - Norman Dunn February 8, 2021, 20:14:46
- Re: A snowy Bell St outside St Aloysius - Norman Dunn February 8, 2021, 20:35:23
- Re: A snowy Ellison St tonight - COLIN February 8, 2021, 20:36:28
- Re: A snowy Ellison St tonight - Eddy Nesbitt. February 8, 2021, 22:30:31
- Re: A snowy Ellison St tonight - AJG February 8, 2021, 23:01:09
- Re: A snowy Ellison St tonight - Tom Barker February 11, 2021, 12:33:28
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.