Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Covid testing
Yes Mac, you are correct my friends all had symptoms. I have read that in Jarrow there is a testing centre you need an appointment but not a referral, I believe there is also a testing centre in Gateshead that works on the same basis. To be honest I donít think anyone is stopped from being tested but I think you need to make an appointment at whatever centre you want to attend.
Here in Herefordshire there is a testing centre operational in a car park in Hereford, it has been there since testing first began it is run by the Army.
- Covid testing - Stan Wears February 17, 2021, 22:27:17
- Re: Covid testing - Brian February 17, 2021, 23:46:22
- Re: Covid testing - Liz Dance February 18, 2021, 9:45:16
- Re: Covid testing - Mac Cummings February 18, 2021, 10:07:38
- Re: Covid testing - Liz Dance February 18, 2021, 10:24:55
- Re: Covid testing - Geoff February 18, 2021, 12:53:07
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.