Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Covid vaccine 2nd dose
Posted by Allan Campbell on February 25, 2021, 21:38:24, in reply to "Re: Covid vaccine
Colin best work on 12 weeks. but don't expect to get told until a few days before.
There is a great variation area to area.
We had our first on 22nd January and no info so far.
I doubt that you will be getting on a plane for a long time yet.
We doubt that we will be able to go to France in September as all EU is way way behind the Vaccine jabs. 21st Sept. being quoted for them reaching 70%.
Is your proposed flight "Essential", if not forget it, but if you do get away be prepared to pay out £1,750 on return.
OK things are changing but not enough.
- Covid vaccine - Colin Williamson February 25, 2021, 20:15:04
- Re: Covid vaccine - Colin Williamson February 25, 2021, 20:30:09
- Re: Covid vaccine - Laurence February 25, 2021, 21:19:10
- Re: Covid vaccine - Colin Williamson February 25, 2021, 21:22:17
- Re: Covid vaccine 2nd dose - Allan Campbell February 25, 2021, 21:38:24
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.