Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: 1% pay rise NHS (Steve)
Hospital car parks are run by private companies. A few years ago I faught to get free parking for terminally ill cancer patients and managed to get 12 spaces but charging staff is greed in my books. I'll be at it again when my volunteer staff join us. Making money out of terminally ill patients is disgusting. There are a number of points I need to clear with the hospitals because if a director can command over £230k pa salary, then they can afford to waver volunteer car park fees.
- 1% pay rise NHS - Stan Wears March 5, 2021, 23:35:26
- Re: 1% pay rise NHS - Brian March 5, 2021, 23:44:49
- stan - Mike March 6, 2021, 9:48:34
- Mike. - Stan Wears March 6, 2021, 15:21:50
- Re: 1% pay rise NHS - Flora March 6, 2021, 15:11:26
- Re: 1% pay rise NHS - Steve in Australia March 6, 2021, 22:30:55
- Re: 1% pay rise NHS (Steve) - Stan Wears March 6, 2021, 23:19:54
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.