Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Angel wings
Posted by Norman Dunn on March 7, 2021, 11:13:38, in reply to "Re: Angel wings
I went to a Funeral in Corbridge many years ago and everyone was given a white feather because of this belief.
When I lost my sister Marian in 2008, a little Robin appeared in our garden and would follow me round just feet away. I told my wife about it and we thought it something to do with Marian,just like the feathers belief story.
- Angel wings - John White March 4, 2021, 20:13:04
- Re: Angel wings - Stan Wears March 4, 2021, 23:47:04
- Re: Angel wings - Sandra March 5, 2021, 13:09:17
- Re: Angel wings - Flora March 6, 2021, 15:08:29
- Re: Angel wings - Sheila March 6, 2021, 17:44:26
- Re: Angel wings - Norman Dunn March 7, 2021, 11:13:38
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.