Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Names wanted please Thanks Alan
I think that Cliff Carter went to Clegwell and he lived above the TSB in Hall Road.
There were two Mc Cloud brothers. The youngest one who I remember worked in the Reyrolle's Photographic Dept which was along the corridor from the Chem. Lab where I started my working life.
- Names wanted please - N44 March 11, 2021, 16:18:21
- Re: Names wanted please - Allan Campbell March 11, 2021, 16:53:13
- Re: Names wanted please - Alan Young March 11, 2021, 18:16:05
- Re: Names wanted please - Dennis March 11, 2021, 19:21:35
- Re: Names wanted please - John Coltman March 12, 2021, 6:22:59
- Re: Names wanted please - John Shearer March 12, 2021, 14:01:41
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.