Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: For Elizabeth
Posted by Sylvia on March 13, 2021, 13:05:05, in reply to "For Elizabeth
As a child, we used to catch the bus from there to go to my nana's house in Hebburn. and as a young woman, my mam walked through there to get to work at Reyrolles, not sure if that was every day or when the buses weren't running for whatever reason.
- Tyne Dock Arches for Carol - Norman Dunn March 12, 2021, 10:17:58
- Re: Tyne Dock Arches for Carol - Carol in hampshire March 12, 2021, 10:37:16
- Re: Tyne Dock Arches for Carol - David Henley March 12, 2021, 15:48:07
- Re: Tyne Dock Arches for Carol - Elizabeth March 12, 2021, 18:53:35
- For Elizabeth - Norman Dunn March 13, 2021, 11:52:57
- Re: For Elizabeth - Sylvia March 13, 2021, 13:05:05
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.