Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Shipyard memories
Remember my first day starting my apprentiship It was monday 2nd of january 1956 walking down ellison st 7 15am in the morning thinking good grief this is the middle of the night,had to report to Joe Reynolds foreman electrician I thought i was going to be an office boy,so i was dressed in blazer & slacks the foreman said weres your overalls I said i didn't have any so he told me to go home at dinner time to get some. start of a happy five year apprentiship.
- Shipyard memories - David Henley March 12, 2021, 15:53:30
- Re: Shipyard memories - John Shearer March 12, 2021, 16:09:40
- Re: Shipyard memories - Ged b March 12, 2021, 18:31:57
- Re: Shipyard memories - N44 March 12, 2021, 18:48:14
- Re: Shipyard memories - Chris Wilson March 12, 2021, 20:11:26
- Re: Shipyard memories - Jimmy O'Mahoney March 14, 2021, 16:32:46
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.