Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: For our Gateshead regulars
I remember it very well, it's a different thing today and as I'm not back there too often I can feel quite lost in Newcastle. I worked for quite a while at the airport when it was tiny, get one bus to town, walk all the way up Northumberland St to get the 2nd bus at the Haymarket - before my dad trusted me with the car.
- For our Gateshead regulars - N44 March 21, 2021, 11:53:31
- Re: For our Gateshead regulars - Liz Dance March 21, 2021, 12:54:50
- 'Then & Now' - James Goring March 21, 2021, 13:59:19
- Re: For our Gateshead regulars - Sylvia March 22, 2021, 13:04:45
- Re: For our Gateshead regulars - Mac Cummings March 21, 2021, 16:08:46
- Re: For our Gateshead regulars - J E Black March 21, 2021, 19:58:57
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.