Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Centre for life-parkingf appears well organised!!
Not really Norman. Dont forget that there is a large population in central Newcastle who also require the service and they can walk. It would be a bit unfair if they had to drive to some distant facility.
And if Ricky had read the instructions he would have seen that free Parking is available at the Central Station, plus other arrangements for drop off and blue badge holders.
I think that the organisers of the jab programme should be congratulated for the detailed way in which thay have made all the arrangements.
Here is a link. https://coronavirus.newcastle-hospitals.nhs.uk/covid-19-vaccine/patient-vaccine/large-vaccination-centres/centre-for-life/
- My second jab - Elizabeth March 25, 2021, 23:28:25
- Re: My second jab - Brian March 26, 2021, 0:45:29
- Re: My second jab - Audrey D. March 26, 2021, 2:40:26
- Re: My second jab - ricky March 26, 2021, 13:24:46
- Re: My second jab - FredB March 26, 2021, 13:45:22
- Re: My second jab - Liz Soutar March 26, 2021, 16:07:32
- Re: My second jab - Geoff March 26, 2021, 16:42:15
- Re: My second jab - N44 March 26, 2021, 18:39:39
- Re: My second jab - Brian March 26, 2021, 22:32:07
- Centre for life-parkingf appears well organised!! - Mac Cummings March 27, 2021, 12:42:55
- Re: My second jab waiting for ours & Newcastle - Allan Campbell March 27, 2021, 9:18:57
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.