Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: tom barker
Posted by Bill in Oz on March 30, 2021, 2:14:00, in reply to "Re: tom barker
I am a Hebburn lad born in back Rose st around from Claps my dads local. Moved to 12 Witty Ave and next door was Tom Loadman. Went to the catholic school. Married a S Shields lass and came to Oz in Feb; 1981. It was snowing when we left London and 41deg; cel; when we got to Melbourne. I thought I had caught a disease. Retired when I was 60. I look at the board first thing every morning.
- tom barker - Bill in Oz March 29, 2021, 2:25:17
- Re: tom barker - Michael Lynch March 29, 2021, 10:03:44
- Re: tom barker - Tom barker March 29, 2021, 15:25:52
- Re: tom barker - Bill in Oz March 30, 2021, 2:14:00
- Re: tom barker - Tom barker March 30, 2021, 10:52:34
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.