Where is home?
I suspect that for most of us, our Hebburn is the Hebburn of yesteryear with a bustling Quay and shops along Argyle Street: with a Newtown just as lively and clubs and pubs everywhere for a good social life.
A town filled with factories, offices, shops and opportunities. Lakes to wander round, a lovely park with flower festivals, band concerts and activities in the dene.
Hebburn had its own mountain climbing activitiesmainly for kids on the slag-heap and the ballast hill. There were clubs and groups for all ages and denominations and we looked forward to the sights and sounds of the Easter marches. Happy Days.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Where is home - Carol in hampshire March 30, 2021, 15:58:03
- Re: Where is home - Eddy Nesbitt. March 30, 2021, 16:30:13
- Re: Where is home - Pete March 30, 2021, 21:14:37
- Re: Where is home - Bill Wallace March 30, 2021, 23:24:47
- Re: Where is home - Michael Lynch March 31, 2021, 17:11:04
- Re: Where is home - Linda in NZ March 31, 2021, 19:25:23
« Back to index | View thread »