Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: windows ten
I can't understand the problems some are having. Back in April 2020 at the start of the pandemic lockdown, I decided to take advantage of the free upgrade offered by MS to take my laptop from Windows 7 to 10. It went smoothly (although it took a long time - I let it do its set-up thing overnight) and have had no problems.
I can see that some people who use an alternative ISP for their emails might have issues re-loading their details but other than that...
BTW, I can't understand why anyone would choose to have an independent email provider when they can simply use gmail.
- windows ten - rusty March 26, 2021, 20:59:57
- Re: windows ten - Carol in hampshire March 26, 2021, 21:52:53
- Re: windows ten - Steve in Australia March 27, 2021, 0:20:49
- Re: windows ten - Allan Campbell March 27, 2021, 8:59:11
- Re: windows ten - Pete April 2, 2021, 8:41:50
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.