Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: HEBBURN PARK AVIARY
In 1916 the Ellison family's garden which had been accessable to Locals for quite a few years was donated to the Town to be used as a Park for everyone to use. An Aviary, Greenhouses and Boer War memorial were then built.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- HEBBURN PARK AVIARY - Vikki Holt April 1, 2021, 10:42:59
- Re: HEBBURN PARK AVIARY - N44 April 1, 2021, 11:00:38
- Re: HEBBURN PARK AVIARY - peter cook April 1, 2021, 13:34:59
- Re: HEBBURN PARK AVIARY - Tom barker April 1, 2021, 19:38:13
- Re: HEBBURN PARK AVIARY - Brian April 2, 2021, 0:44:06
- Re: HEBBURN PARK AVIARY - Norman Dunn April 2, 2021, 9:40:17
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.