Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Posted by Irene Errington on April 2, 2021, 11:51:26, in reply to "Re: CATARACTS
I had mine done at Sunderland eye infirmary.
1pm appointment walked out of hospital at 1.30 all done and dusted no eye patch and not drops etc 20 20 vision, I have since had to have a bit of laser treatment but I would recommend it to any one.
- CATARACTS - Tom barker April 1, 2021, 19:31:26
- Re: CATARACTS - Sheila April 1, 2021, 20:18:12
- Re: CATARACTS - George April 1, 2021, 20:58:52
- Re: CATARACTS - Les Gibson April 2, 2021, 0:05:13
- Re: CATARACTS - Tom Dobson April 2, 2021, 8:00:42
- Re: CATARACTS - Irene Errington April 2, 2021, 11:51:26
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.