Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Posted by Sylvia on April 2, 2021, 13:27:24, in reply to "Re: CATARACTS
Encouraging remarks, I'm going to need mine done in the near future. For a few years I wore reading glasses and computer work and long distance was fine, then it reversed itself, now I wear prescription glasses for driving but am told it's nearly time! It's just the thought of it ..
- CATARACTS - Tom barker April 1, 2021, 19:31:26
- Re: CATARACTS - Sheila April 1, 2021, 20:18:12
- Re: CATARACTS - George April 1, 2021, 20:58:52
- Re: CATARACTS - Les Gibson April 2, 2021, 0:05:13
- Re: CATARACTS - Tom Dobson April 2, 2021, 8:00:42
- Re: CATARACTS - Irene Errington April 2, 2021, 11:51:26
- Re: CATARACTS - Sylvia April 2, 2021, 13:27:24
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.