Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Pace Egg Day
Yes - Lillian , Mac ,Sandra, paste is how we used to pronounce it up in ' Geordie Land ' I put 'Pace' thinking that perhaps not even one would understand where the word 'Paste' came from !
James the Penshaw Monument photograph also sparks off fond memories .Cycling to the monument ,each with a glass bottle filled with water into which two or three sticks of ginger root had been added , in the hope that, by time we arrived, , enough flavour had been extracted , to at least give a hint of ginger. In a different age a pub or cafe on site ??? " decadent "
- Pace Egg Day - bob noble April 3, 2021, 11:46:54
- Re: Pace Egg Day - Norman Dunn April 3, 2021, 12:43:09
- Re: Pace Egg Day - Mac Hardy April 3, 2021, 13:16:10
- Re: Pace Egg Day - Sandra April 3, 2021, 13:35:25
- Sandra - James Goring April 3, 2021, 13:49:56
- Re: Pace Egg Day - Lilian April 3, 2021, 14:31:33
- Re: Pace Egg Day - bob noble April 3, 2021, 15:38:39
- James - Sandra April 3, 2021, 17:52:04
- Re: Pace Egg Day - Sheila April 3, 2021, 17:51:33
- Re: Pace Egg Day - Mac Cummings April 3, 2021, 21:50:09
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.