Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Monday's history lesson
Fascinating, we used to live in Woodgate Lane behind the school, just a field in the photo. Mind I remember the big field at the bottom of Woodgate Lane, lots of houses on it now. Used to sledge there in the winter as there was a bit of a slope.
- Monday's history lesson - Norman Dunn April 12, 2021, 7:42:45
- Re: Monday's history lesson - John Shearer April 12, 2021, 9:59:41
- Re: Monday's history lesson - Liz Dance April 12, 2021, 10:38:09
- Re: Monday's history lesson - Sylvia April 12, 2021, 12:22:22
- Re: Monday's history lesson - Michael Lynch April 12, 2021, 14:08:16
- Re: Monday's history lesson - Chris Wilson April 12, 2021, 22:23:25
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.