Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: For George
Posted by Liz Dance on April 26, 2021, 16:29:43, in reply to "Re: For Liz
I vaguely remember the Highlander but the other shops no recollection at all. Gateshead High Street, I loved the Saspirrella shop, the pork butchers, I went to the Victor Sylvester school of dancing every Saturday morning, then there was the shop that sold electrical goods, my mum and dad bought me my first record player from there, canít remember the shopís name though.
It is such a pity that a lot of the High Streets just ceased to exist, Felling High Street was always good.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- wotsits name - George April 24, 2021, 16:31:21
- Re: wotsits name - Joseph April 24, 2021, 17:15:45
- Re: wotsits name - Malcolm April 24, 2021, 23:55:02
- Re: wotsits name - RUSTY April 25, 2021, 8:29:19
- Re: wotsits name - Davy April 25, 2021, 17:49:34
- Answer. WOOLWORTHS - George April 25, 2021, 23:02:37
- Re: Answer. WOOLWORTHS - Liz Dance April 26, 2021, 10:04:17
- Re: Answer. WOOLWORTHS - George April 26, 2021, 11:19:12
- For Liz - George April 26, 2021, 11:31:41
- Re: For Liz - Liz Dance April 26, 2021, 12:11:37
- Re: For Liz - George April 26, 2021, 13:22:36
- Re: For George - Liz Dance April 26, 2021, 16:29:43
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.