Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: All togged up.... in my red jacket
In the late fifties when drapes were the fashion in the teddy boy era l kept with the fashion drain pipes brothel creepers etc
I remember fitting out at Cookes ?on argyle st with a finger tip blue seaquined drape coat.Those days Hebburn had our annual fair off Victoria road on a Friday night after a few beers we would go to the fair before it closed,one night just after the fair shut shop turned off the music we heard the sound of a motorcycle going at high speed just on the bend towards the clock hotel then silence we rushed the scene just opposite Halls garage where a young lass was lying on the road in a bad way,so l took my brand new blue seaquined coat off and laid it on the girl,that was the last time l saw it,poor lass l believed lost a leg.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- All togged up! - Stan Wears May 3, 2021, 23:38:47
- Re: All togged up! - George May 4, 2021, 7:33:28
- Re: All togged up! - James Goring May 4, 2021, 7:47:06
- Re: All togged up! - Mac Cummings May 4, 2021, 10:40:25
- Re: All togged up! - John Shearer May 4, 2021, 11:21:30
- Re: All togged up! - s May 4, 2021, 12:14:58
- Re: All togged up! For -s - Mac Cummings May 4, 2021, 12:50:12
- Re: All togged up! For -s - Sandra May 4, 2021, 13:09:42
- Re: All togged up! For -s - Mac Hardy May 4, 2021, 13:29:19
- Re: All togged up! For -s - George May 4, 2021, 13:44:27
- I know who s is Mac - Norman Dunn May 4, 2021, 14:28:33
- All togged up - Dennis May 4, 2021, 19:26:39
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.