2. How does the atmosphere rotate at the exact same speed as the ground? If it didn't we would experience 1000 mph winds at the equator. Can you demonstrate a spinning sphere holding a gas in pressure to its surface and in lockstep scientifically?
3. Karl is right also - we can see too far across the surface. Ships do not go over the horizon. Powerful optics (modern zoom camera / binoculars) can restore distant ships to view - far beyond the expected rate of curve Earth is claimed to have. The effect is due to actual phenomena of: atmospheric distortion, local sea shoaling and tidal effects, and vanishing point perspective laws for optics across a vast planar surface. Things appear to get smaller over distance - until they become indistinct and "vanish". This affects the bottom of objects first. Another example is that lighthouses all over the world can be spotted by ships up to 50 miles at sea - again far beyond the expected 'hump' of Earth curvature.
4. Can you explain how the radius of Earth is derived?
5. Can you prove how photos from "space" can be real given that the sky cannot be an infinite vacuum void?
6. How can a rocket gain thrust in a vacuum? A helicopter cannot gain lift without atmosphere. No equal and opposite reaction to push against.
7. Can you scientifically identify a true mechanism of action for what is claimed as "gravity" and then prove how this mechanism forms spinning spheres of rock and gas under pressure in a vacuum void? Do this without first claiming Earth IS a spinning sphere in a vacuum.
Questions to ponder and perhaps research and investigate or do your own experiments over distances near where you live.
Indeed it seems Earth may NOT actually be a spinning wet rock in a vast dark empty void. Shocking I know.
check out this great link below for more info:
Message Thread | This response ↓
« Back to index | View thread »