Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Big Issue Sellers
I remember quite a few years ago one of customers in Morpeth telling me about a Big Issue seller who stood outside the Sanderson Arcade every day , he noticed one eveing at about half five there was a new BMW 4 x 4 came to pick the seller up . Very nice. If there is a large family all selling the BI ,then they may well make quite a living on top of there benefits.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Big Issue Sellers - Geoff July 6, 2021, 15:46:46
- Re: Big Issue Sellers - Sandra July 6, 2021, 15:51:39
- Re: Big Issue Sellers - Liz Dance July 6, 2021, 15:53:14
- Re: Big Issue Sellers - Geoff July 7, 2021, 8:35:44
- Re: Big Issue Sellers - ricky July 7, 2021, 15:22:38
- Re: Big Issue Sellers - G Mitchell July 13, 2021, 8:22:45
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.