Hebburn had a Huntley family in the late 1800s.
In 1890 William Patterson Huntley owned a Ship repair business. In 1910 he lived at 106 Cuthbert St and owned half a dozen properties so would have been wealthy.
Also in 1910 a James Huntley was an Assistant Overseer & collector of the poor & general district rates. He lived at 7 Bell St across the road from St Aloysius Church main entrance.
Message Thread | This response ↓
« Back to index | View thread »