Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: sad news
Posted by Liz Dance on July 24, 2021, 13:02:54, in reply to "Re: sad news
Well that is interesting Alan, you must have known my late mumís side of the family they were called Reay, also the Kings, the Reayís lived at No 54, for the first year of my life that is where I lived before moving to Bill Quay. For many years my grandfather and my uncle had a small building business, in this days they operated using a motorbike and side car!!!
We were also related to Watsonís who had the bakery on Sunderland Road.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- sad news - rusty July 23, 2021, 19:54:11
- Re: sad news - Liz Dance July 23, 2021, 20:27:01
- Re: sad news - Norman Dunn July 24, 2021, 8:20:03
- Re: sad news - rusty July 24, 2021, 8:50:39
- Re: sad news - Liz Dance July 24, 2021, 10:05:34
- Re: sad news - rusty July 24, 2021, 12:48:22
- Re: sad news - Liz Dance July 24, 2021, 13:02:54
- Re: sad news - George July 24, 2021, 10:19:00
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.