Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Middlefields doesn’t look very efficient
Posted by Allan Campbell on August 27, 2021, 19:48:34, in reply to "Re: Middlefields
We have two site one inHarrogate and one out to the west.
I use the one to the west. On Penny pot Lane.
There are 12 slots for cars to back into and there are groups of containers timber, cardboard, metal, energy recovery.
At one end a place for plastic at the other papers.
Electrical goods, rubble, clothing, glass bottles, gas cylinders, batteries, asbestos plus other things opposite.
It is very efficient the longest that I have had to Q is 10-15 mins but that is rare. I have been in a Q of 20 cars waiting to get in but as I say no more than 15 mins.
You can se it on Google maps.
I wonder if your tip is too small for the area it serves. No restrictions on number plate. It is closed on a Wed.
Ours does cover a large rural area as well as West Harrogate.
- Middlefields - Davy August 27, 2021, 7:13:23
- Re: Middlefields - N44 August 27, 2021, 8:14:19
- Re: Middlefields - Brian August 27, 2021, 10:38:39
- Re: Middlefields - Joseph August 27, 2021, 12:29:56
- Re: Middlefields - david henley August 27, 2021, 14:43:44
- Re: Middlefields doesn’t look very efficient - Allan Campbell August 27, 2021, 19:48:34
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.