Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Friday 'down Hebburn Quay'
Parliament street was bombed during the war Davy I remember hearing the e xplosion while in our air raid shelter
l also seen the peoples furniture lining the street, years ago I posted on Mike Ellison's site and a women whose house it had been said it was her house and they were in their shelter but not injured,would have been around 1942 That space was still therein the 1950s when I was a teenager.I cannot recall the women's name who replied to me.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Friday 'down Hebburn Quay' - Norman Dunn September 10, 2021, 8:12:19
- Re: Friday 'down Hebburn Quay' - Davy September 10, 2021, 9:06:32
- Re: Friday 'down Hebburn Quay' - Lilian September 10, 2021, 16:10:32
- Re: Friday 'down Hebburn Quay' - John Shearer September 10, 2021, 10:58:53
- Re: Friday 'down Hebburn Quay' - colinmcallister September 11, 2021, 0:24:29
- Re: Friday 'down Hebburn Quay' - Tom Barker September 13, 2021, 13:31:10
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.