Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Jarrow ancestry
Thank you Alison. I do have all this information and much more regarding his life and family in Jarrow, but only to a point around the end of the war. I was hoping somebody on this forum may have known him personally or knew of him somehow. His Jarrow family were intermarried with the Mason family, all of Catherine Street, which I believe was demolished for the Tyne Tunnel. Thank you for looking.
- Jarrow ancestry - Iain September 9, 2021, 15:10:37
- Re: Jarrow ancestry - Norman Dunn September 9, 2021, 16:32:25
- Re: Jarrow ancestry - Mac Hardy September 10, 2021, 13:51:01
- Re: Jarrow ancestry - Mac Hardy September 10, 2021, 13:55:23
- Re: Jarrow ancestry - Alison September 11, 2021, 15:43:58
- Re: Jarrow ancestry - Iain September 11, 2021, 18:07:00
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.