Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Friday 'down Hebburn Quay'
That empty piece of land on Tyne St-Lyon St corner was where 47 Lyon St once was. My dad Billy Dunn was born in 47 in 1922. I wonder why that house and probably next door were demolished long before the rest of the terrace
I remember John Shearer saying thats where they had there bonfires on Nov 5th.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Friday 'down Hebburn Quay' - Norman Dunn September 10, 2021, 8:12:19
- Re: Friday 'down Hebburn Quay' - Davy September 10, 2021, 9:06:32
- Re: Friday 'down Hebburn Quay' - John Shearer September 10, 2021, 10:58:53
- Re: Friday 'down Hebburn Quay' - colinmcallister September 11, 2021, 0:24:29
- Re: Friday 'down Hebburn Quay' - Tom Barker September 13, 2021, 13:31:10
- Re: Friday 'down Hebburn Quay' - Norman Dunn September 13, 2021, 14:21:05
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.