Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Posted by Joseph on October 12, 2021, 20:16:47, in reply to "Re: Usworth
There was a parachute club there, we used to watch them on a weekend then go to the three horse shoes pub for a pop and crisps,(if we were flushed) pub's now an Italian restaurant plaque on the wall with a bit of world War two history on it.
- The Nissan plant on which old airfield - Allan Campbell October 12, 2021, 14:52:41
- Usworth - Allan Campbell October 12, 2021, 14:55:12
- Re: Usworth - John Shearer October 12, 2021, 15:12:16
- Re: Usworth - Donnie Kirtley October 12, 2021, 15:14:20
- Re: Usworth - Joseph October 12, 2021, 20:16:47
- Usworth - Mac Cummings October 13, 2021, 14:10:23
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.