Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: No helps NHS
Posted by Michael Lynch on January 4, 2022, 17:51:19, in reply to "Re: No helps NHS
Stan, I am back home after 10 days in hospital with Full Blown Covid 19.Been home since 28th December, no care package,no one anywhere seemed to be bothered or care. Just learned after T/P all of the NHS???? I will be assessed tomorrow. It is all a major disaster. Thanks for all your prayers.
- No helps NHS - Stan Wears January 4, 2022, 12:27:51
- Re: No helps NHS - Tony Morrow January 4, 2022, 15:41:03
- Re: No helps NHS - Michael Lynch January 4, 2022, 17:51:19
- Re: No helps NHS - Brian January 4, 2022, 17:48:58
- Re: No helps NHS - Davy January 4, 2022, 20:41:32
- For Stan - Allan Campbell January 5, 2022, 8:32:17
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.