(2) Rice Krispies - They are too small and need to be inflated to the size I remember from the 60s.
(3) Weetabix needs to be milled finer; currently, it feels as if I am chewing stalk. I have to pay a ridiculous price for Organic Weetabix just to make it palatable.
(4) It is cheaper to buy a large tin of Heinz Beans, eat half of it, throw the rest away than buy and eat a full small can which is all I want.
(5) Eating a whole Mars Bar is easy.
(6) Tesco doesn't stock Panda liquorice so I have to drive 12 miles to get some.
(7) Eating lots of chocolate and sweets make tummies grow larger; you'd think confectionery manufacturers would have sorted this by now.
(8) I can't get Minchella's ice cream in Herefordshire.
« Back to index | View thread »