Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum'
[ Post a Response | Norman Dunn's 'Hebburn and our Neighbours Forum' ]
Rules! No Party Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Posted by Allan Campbell on July 30, 2022, 8:45:19Edited by board administrator July 30, 2022, 8:49:30
What ever you do, do not go far from your electrical appliances when they are running particularly a tumble dryer or washing machine.
My daughters washing machine caught fire yesterday but our granddaughter spotted it as she was nearby at the time. The fire had not got to the level to trigger the smoke alarm.
The front plastic part of the door stated to melt and some of the items inside damaged.
If she had been in their lounge goodness knows what could have happened as the lounge is a long way from the utility’s room.
With dryers be sure that you clean out the filter regularly.
Rules! No party Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.