Oh ok, so the peaks and valleys are relative to our own average performance?
Edited by OB25 on August 13, 2019, 23:06:50
That makes more sense. I was wondering why almost every year wasnít below average.
Were you among the top 10% of all college football teams (by said metric) or were you 40th percentile or so.
Track every year in program history and draw a line.
When something is happening, young people like to say itís ďlit.Ē
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Bill Connelly with a good college fball thread analyzing team S&P+ over program history - illiniranger August 13, 2019, 9:50:17
- UVA... woof * - illiniranger August 13, 2019, 15:16:07
- I'm sure these are broadly accurate but everything pre-2005 is just an estimated rating - IB August 13, 2019, 15:03:29
- Illini: - roughy August 13, 2019, 14:40:29
- if you draw a trend line summarizing our trend line, we've been on overall decline since Grange* - ArtVandelay August 14, 2019, 5:20:16
- "None of this makes any damn sense" - Blazer August 13, 2019, 23:02:48
- Iím too lazy to research S&P, can someone summarize this graph to me like Iím a 5 year old?* - OB25 August 13, 2019, 21:58:40
- "Above 500 for 5 straight years (exclamation point)." Ugh. That's our highlight. - osklister August 13, 2019, 15:22:01
- Boy, Coach Death Penalty - Chicago Joe August 13, 2019, 15:18:01
- that looks like my ekg when my heart freaked out* - Mrap24 August 13, 2019, 14:59:08
- It makes perfect sense - jdl August 13, 2019, 14:53:44
- dead cat bounce at the end there? * - ijustkrushalot August 13, 2019, 14:47:52
- that's a rough decade* - reggiedunlop August 13, 2019, 14:42:16
- he just put ours up - illiniranger August 13, 2019, 14:40:08
- fbo's site only has stats going back to 2005, so our graph isn't very illuminiating - biclops August 13, 2019, 10:38:56
- man, look at the nurds title team last year* - reggiedunlop August 13, 2019, 10:21:01
« Back to index | View thread »