And Iím not throwing any stones about KU paying guys
They were just unlucky enough to get caught in the net of an organization that actually investigated things, and the NCAA had their hand forced.
But given that one big reason we donít like them is they outbid us at the last minute for Cliff, Iím not going to pretend we are a whit cleaner as a program. They just win after they cheat.
The NCAA is a joke and deserves every bit of scorn, mockery, and taunting thrown their way. Plus 50 times more.
The whole edifice is rotten and crooked and they still strike sanctimonious poses.
Stripper poles and Snoop Dogg shooting money into the crowd. Such j@ck@$$es.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
So... looks like Kansas is snubbing their noses at the NCAA with their Midnight Madness event. - Wotcher October 5, 2019, 7:41:16
- Won't someone please stop Adidas from victimizing KU? - jdl October 10, 2019, 9:00:18
- From reddit - jdl October 8, 2019, 8:40:23
- They have no shame. Embarrassing* - LPAD October 5, 2019, 15:08:27
- Should've asked Jeremy Piven* - Blazer October 5, 2019, 12:45:33
- Meanwhile at the height of our power we had Jeremy Piven stumbling around under the influence - ijustkrushalot October 5, 2019, 11:26:00
- Somewhat off topic: looks like Sherron Collins hasn't missed any meals lately. :-) - osklister October 5, 2019, 10:46:11
- I think itís pretty hilarious - DT October 5, 2019, 8:44:04
- KU AD apologizes. - SurfTheBoneyard October 5, 2019, 8:36:07
« Back to index | View thread »