We want to hear from him because it's a no-win for him.
Seems like Ghina is gonna be a real hard edge about this. I would say there are ways to say things without saying them, but that still might be a bridge too far for Ghina and Silver.
Tough spot for Silver to be in, but capitalism will win out like it always does.
It’s “shut up and stick to basketball” or whatever
Just heard on Bernstein/McKnight
Mainly because Silver said the Hong Kong protestors had right to express themselves.
Minister of Culture
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Chinese government suspending NBA broadcasts - DanSaint October 8, 2019, 11:30:14
- I thought this gif was funny (maybe NSFW).... - harb October 9, 2019, 8:17:36
- Can't wait to hear Sir Charles' take on this. - osklister October 8, 2019, 15:02:24
- Trey Parker and Matt Stone: not silent - ATL October 8, 2019, 13:16:36
- Lebrons silence is deafening * - jumpingdan October 8, 2019, 11:37:20
- He's too busy trying to find Zeng Zau that George Costanza bought that bald cure cream from* - timmer October 8, 2019, 13:17:44
- Ohhhhh now we wanna hear from him but when it’s for the betterment for black community - MC October 8, 2019, 13:01:17
- We want to hear from him because it's a no-win for him. - Warrin'_Illini October 8, 2019, 13:06:32
- Does he voice an opinion typically on every single potential social issue? * - Taz October 8, 2019, 12:23:46
- Maybe he's waiting until conservatives decide whether or not he's allowed to venture an opinion* - Franklin October 8, 2019, 11:52:27
- LOL* - suburbanmyth October 8, 2019, 11:47:21
- is it really?* - ECEIllinois October 8, 2019, 11:46:36
- i think this is a big mistake for china with potential to be a big win for the west* - suburbanmyth October 8, 2019, 11:34:42
« Back to index | View thread »