[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
Flaherty has had like one sub-7inning start and one >3ER start in the last two months.
If the Cards have a chance... this is it.
I was listening to MLB Radio coming in this morning while they ranked todays starters and pens.
For starters they went
I would move Stras down to #3. His old emotional self could always re-emerge.
The bullpen discussion was weighted pretty heavily towards usual starters who might pitch in relief. They did not like Waino in that role:
I don't know how the Nats are not #4. They have Doolittle (shaky), Hudson (ok), Corbin (shelled 3 days ago), and Anibal Sanchez for long relief. The rest are hot garbage. Nats are saying no way Scherzer can go.
say hello to shinzo.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Pitching ranks for today? - memyselfandillini October 9, 2019, 10:18:04
- I'd probably push the Dodgers bullpen down a few slots.* - DT October 10, 2019, 7:44:39
- Haven't looked at any stats but Flaherty has been in god-mode all second half. - Warrin'_Illini October 9, 2019, 11:42:19
- I think the old Stras is gone, but I still think Buehler is #1* - GMAW October 9, 2019, 11:24:04
- I would rank Braves last in both. Strasburg, Bueller, Flaherty is nearly a wash* - CWR10 October 9, 2019, 10:50:52
- Flaherty has to be #1 IMO. - HamptonSki October 9, 2019, 10:43:02
- I think the old Strasburg is gone. - Tortillini October 9, 2019, 10:33:24
- Why would they put Waino in that role - BradUnderwoodforprez October 9, 2019, 10:32:52
- Flaherty has had like one sub-7inning start and one >3ER start in the last two months. - ghost_of_clt October 9, 2019, 10:31:37
- All of them have been great but Stras would be my clear #1 - CanHartlebHireSnider October 9, 2019, 10:26:25
« Back to index | View thread »