[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
I don’t care that much.
Last week we got an envelope misdelivered to our house and put it back in the mailbox. Red Hallmark style thing with the same street number as ours but a completely different street name two miles away. A couple days pass, and it shows up again. We again return it.
Today my USPS preview email shows it is coming again for a third time. What should we do? My wife is threatening to staple it to the carrier. I prefer just to return it with a Post It note with the friendly greeting “Attention You Stupid Mother####ers!”
Sky Marshal of the Luftwaffle
Our postal service, folks... - SurfTheBoneyard October 10, 2019, 13:38:00
- Pretty sure our postal worker stole 50 bucks out of our mailbox last week - Taz October 10, 2019, 15:43:40
- If you aren't too far from post office, go in and let them know. * - DanSaint October 10, 2019, 13:46:51
- Deliver it yourself; I have* - Potomac October 10, 2019, 13:45:51
- Boy, do they get PO'd. - osklister October 10, 2019, 14:03:13
- Further detail: - SurfTheBoneyard October 10, 2019, 13:46:41
- luzl* - Jackie October 10, 2019, 13:48:55
« Back to index | View thread »