I also think it makes sense from an efficiency standpoint...
As it is, you have kids that go to school after we're at work, and get out before we're done at work. One option is to have the kids get on a bus at school and go to another before/after care facility, but why even deal with the extra transportation. I would be happy to pay extra to have that.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Has Kamala Harris’ new bill regarding school hours been discussed? - bjl63 November 8, 2019, 9:34:18
- What we really need is a shorter work day, not a longer school day* - Jackie November 8, 2019, 15:02:14
- This is horrible for schools* - Quiz November 8, 2019, 14:14:26
- the feds would set local school hours? LOL * - Potomac November 8, 2019, 14:11:31
- It seems like the point is to be able to keep kids supervised until 6pm - ghost_of_clt November 8, 2019, 9:54:33
- I would assume this isn't an expansion of teaching hours - Figs November 8, 2019, 9:53:22
« Back to index | View thread »