[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
That would make sense
Why do you hate me, Sammich?
MAJOR UPDATE: "Maybe you're not such a bad egg, Lisle-y"
is it just me, or is Black Friday less of a thing this year? - Sammich November 8, 2019, 12:20:36
- I don't know but it feels like Christmas shit comes earlier and earlier every year. - doubledown November 8, 2019, 15:35:51
- Between Cyber Monday, and the gradual shift of deals into Thanksgiving day, makes sense* - Vandy November 8, 2019, 13:10:49
- Catching the grey men as they dive from the 14th floor. - osklister November 8, 2019, 13:04:17
- hopefully a continuing trend* - torinese November 8, 2019, 12:51:06
- A lot of industry people would argue that cyber Monday is now a bigger deal than Black Friday* - Sounder November 8, 2019, 12:50:14
- That would make sense - IlliniSax05 November 8, 2019, 12:57:10
- Obnoxiously so.* - DiamondDazzle November 8, 2019, 12:41:13
- Thanksgiving is really late this year.* - Warrin'_Illini November 8, 2019, 12:38:36
« Back to index | View thread »